The HP exam consists of one written exam and one lab exam. This HP0-J48 PDF can help you in
preparing for HP0-J48 Designing HP StorageWorks Solution with focus on both lab and written
exams in a much better way. In order to get AIS, you need must first clear the written exam
which comprises of 100 questions. Then HP0-J48 Designing HP StorageWorks Solution you can
give the lab exam and you have at least 18 months to prepare for it and three years in which
you can try to clear the HP0-J48 lab exam.
1.Which HP Storage solution provides enterprise-class environments that require high performance,
high capacity and mission-critical availability?
A. P9000/XP Disk Array
B. Enterprise Virtual Arrays (EVAs)
C. P4000 G2 SAN
D. P2000 G3 Modular Smart Arrays (MSA)
Answer: A
Best wishes for your HP certification and your bright future!
2.Which encryption type is used for securing data in transit over IP networks?
A. Advanced Encryption Standard
B. Internet Protocol Security
C. Crypto Processing Engine
D. Storage Media Encryption
Answer: B
In order to get this certification, I spend much time. Like many of you, I take part in the training class, to tell the truth, it is actually very expensive, what's worse, I have to enter the evening class for the work day time, so there's little time for me to my family. exam HP0-J48(HP0-J48 exam question) pdf vce. My son always complain about me-the busiest mon in the world.
When I was wondered whether to stick to my dreams, I catched the this site, I clicked the home page, and entered it. Just to have a try, I followed the directions, but I didn't buy the study meterials until chatting with others in the forum, I bought the study guide. the HP HP0-J48 test training To my surprise, it provides the real questions and also the answers below, which makes me feel like in the real exams. The memories of my HP HP0-J48 certification. What's more just a study for several days, I passed the exam on my first try. I couldn't believe my eyes! Although they promised for full refund, it is no longer need to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment